Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Legal Notice
- All notices from PlaneSafe Aviation Products to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to PlaneSafe Aviation Products shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:
- 20891 Jameswood / Lakeville, MN 55044
- Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to PlaneSafe Aviation Products five (5) days after the date sent.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
- PlaneSafe Aviation Products
- 20891 Jameswood Ct
- Lakeville, MN 55044
- Copyright © 2013-2014 PlaneSafe Aviation Products. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2013-2014 PlaneSafe Aviation Products. All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by PlaneSafe Aviation Products. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of PlaneSafe Aviation Products or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
This is a RocketLawyer.com document.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from PlaneSafe Products by contacting us here: - Web page: contact-us - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone: 612-619-7560 Changes to this Statement PlaneSafe Products will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. PlaneSafe Products encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how PlaneSafe Products is protecting your information. Contact Information PlaneSafe Products welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that PlaneSafe Products has not adhered to this Statement, please contact PlaneSafe Products at: PlaneSafe Aviation Products, LLC Scott Johnson / 20891 Jameswood Ct Lakeville, MN 55044 Email Address: email@example.com Telephone number: 612-619-7560 Effective as of March 27, 2013
- Shipping & Delivery
- At this time, PlaneSafe Aviation Products ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, PlaneSafe Aviation Products ships merchandise to Canada and Mexico, but not to other international locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
- Sales Tax
- PlaneSafe Aviation Products charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
- The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. PlaneSafe Aviation Products makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. PlaneSafe Aviation Products SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL PlaneSafe Aviation Products BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
-- OR Depending on State --
The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by PlaneSafe Aviation Products.
The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. PlaneSafe Aviation Products is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.
The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information ("advertisers"), and not PlaneSafe Aviation Products.
The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by PlaneSafe Aviation Products, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised.
A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although PlaneSafe Aviation Products tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
- Return Policy
- The return
policy for Planesafe Aviation Products, LLC is that we will accept returns for
any reason within 30 days from the original purchase date. If we receive the item after the 30 days, we
cannot refund any charges. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Purchaser is responsible for any return shipping charges incurred. If you have additional questions, please contact us at.
- 20891 Jameswood Ct / Lakeville, MN 55044 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org